You're only as free as your health allows you to be.
Begin cultivating a lifestyle that promotes freedom rather than disease and limitation.
This book is a concise introduction to holistic health that will help anyone establish a healthier body, a clearer mind, and a stronger sense of purpose.
Rather than focusing on the hundreds of different holistic therapies and philosophies that are out there, I sought to break down the idea of achieving personal freedom through holistic living.
True holistic health focuses on the "whole." This book will challenge your idea of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual wellness.
- Rich analysis of each of the five aspects of holistic living and how to take actionable steps toward changing your life immediately.
- What you need to switch up about your fitness routine to start seeing results.
- Why mainstream medical treatments and medication aren't working for you.
- How to change your thinking process for improved mood, mental elasticity, and emotional control.
- Exploring our symbiotic bond with the plant kingdom and why ancient cultures all over the Earth tapped into the power of herbal medicine to cure disease and heal the body and mind.
- The truth behind why personal space and minimalism is so important for a healthy life.
- The link between metabolism, weight, and mood.
- Why eating "dead" processed food is killing you.
- Much more...
This is a book about action, not philosophy. If you're looking for down to earth advice that will transform your health and quality of life, this is the book you need.
Invest in your Self and begin living a holistic life.
Instant access to the complete Fundamentals of Holistic Health ebook (40+ page PDF)